Advocating within the Justice System – Protection Orders
This training is for network advocates who assist survivors of domestic abuse, sexual assault, and harassment who are making decisions related to protection orders.
Questions to be Addressed:
• What are the different types of orders?
• What are the connections between safety planning and protection orders?
• When do we need to ask for help with protection orders?
• What does a survivor need to do to apply for a protection order?
• When would a survivor not want to apply for a protection order?
Who should attend: This training is intended for all network advocates who may be asked questions related to protection orders.