APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Please reach out to Katie Good with questions.
About the Program
The selected 15-20 participants will be able to take part in this facilitated group that will run from January 2023 – June 2023. This group will allow a space for peer learning, gathering knowledge and emerging best practices on Problematic Sexual Behaviors.
The goals of A Community Response to Problematic Sexual Behaviors (PSB) Learning Community are to:
- Increase shared awareness and understanding of PSB
- Increase awareness of available PSB specific resources
- Broaden perspectives and enhance skills needed to respond to PSB
- Provide space and opportunity for collaboration and partnership in serving PSB
- Expand and enhance available resources to meet the needs and improve outcomes for PSB
Views of Safety
- While the program is no cost, NAPN conference registration fees will be reimbursed by the program
- Materials will be paid for and mailed via USPS and/or via email
Commitment to the Program
- January 19th: initial meeting hosted via Zoom from 1:30pm-3pm CST
- February: Attendance to both days of the NAPN Conference hosted in partnership with HopeSpoke - Virtually via Zoom
- March-June: 3 hour sessions each month with dates selected at the January meeting to accommodate schedules
- July: Optional 1 hour celebration following conclusion of the program
Who Should Apply
Victim/Family Advocates, Mental Health Providers, Probation, Diversion, and others with an interest to learn more about Problematic Sexual Behaviors.
Contact Katie Good our Mental Health Coordinator