Applicants interested in joining our team of five should email their resume and cover letter in care of the Executive Director, Ivy Svoboda, at email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Data Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
FLSA STATUS: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
PAY RANGE: TBD
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree required. Professional experience in one or more of the following: data analysis, client/case management databases, quality assurance/ improvement, program monitoring, or nonprofits. Experience and capacity in program evaluation preferred. Knowledge of child abuse and neglect a plus. Must have excellent computer skills, experience with databases, spreadsheets, graphs, and charts and above average knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other related software programs. Experience working directly with professionals, presenting work products in meetings, and demonstrating use of data systems.
Responsible for providing technology and data support statewide for the Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers. This position serves as an administrator of data management systems used for program tracking, quality assurance measures, and program evaluation. This position will work closely with child advocacy center membership to ensure all processes for data management and systems are working to maximize organization efficiency/impact and to provide support throughout the state in a manner consistent with the mission and objectives of the Nebraska Alliance.
- Implement systems to track, analyze, report data for individual centers and for statewide systematic improvement. Submits reports as requested.
- Work closely with the Nebraska Alliance Executive Director, staff and CAC members to evaluate current and potential data input necessary to inform strategic decision making and strengthen the pursuit of Nebraska Alliance goals and initiatives.
- Assist with statewide technology assessment and improvement planning.
- Work with CAC members on the support and implementation of on-line secured forensic interview video distribution system.
- Provide technical assistance and demonstrate the use of data management programs and tracking systems.
- Develop and prepare customized data reports and dashboards and assist in training development and presentation materials.
- Respond to data research and support requests while coordinating with Nebraska Alliance staff and partners.
- Coordinate quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis for program evaluation.
- Assist with community assessments and statewide growth and development plans.
- Attend and participate in weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings and provide data for necessary reports.
- Perform additional responsibilities as a team member of a small organization.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to independently manage projects.
- Ability to help people leverage data to make decisions and change.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy working with multiple forms of data.
- Proactive, self-motivated, quick learner willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people, both in-person and virtually, in a professional and collaborative manner.
- Ability to coordinate and respond to multiple priorities and perform well under deadline pressures.
- Strong analytical, process design, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong orientation to details and well organized.
- Strong presentation, technical writing and written/verbal/listening communication skills.
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Must routinely submit to a thorough criminal history background check.
- Must have access to a vehicle and possess a valid Nebraska driver’s license and proof of insurance, as this position will require both in-state and out-of state travel.
- Must have the ability and willingness to travel.
- Must be flexible with occasional evening and weekend availability.
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and duties that may be required of this position within the Nebraska Alliance. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with this job. All employment relationships with the Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers are of an at-will nature and may be terminated at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment.