The Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers is seeking to fill the position of Outreach Coordinator. The Outreach Coordinator position is responsible for organizing all training and outreach efforts statewide, managing the marketing and statistical data collection and reporting, and providing the mentoring and support of existing and developing child advocacy centers and their satellites across the state. Please click for job description and benefits. Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Ivy Svoboda at email@example.com.
About the Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers
The Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers (Nebraska Alliance) provides statewide leadership in the fight against child abuse alongside its member centers, Nebraska's seven fully accredited Child Advocacy Centers.
The Nebraska Alliance:
- Facilitates a collaborative statewide network dedicated to a coordinated and comprehensive response to child abuse
- Serves as a leading resource within Nebraska in regard to child abuse issues and the Child Advocacy Center (CAC) model
- Represents a collaborative effort among our CAC membership, staff and our governing entity
- Provides support services to emerging and existing CACs and multi-disciplinary teams (MDTs), and
- Assists with the development, continuation, and enhancement of the CAC model throughout Nebraska
Click here to view our brochure.
Click here to view our most current annual report.
Please follow the link here to donate to the Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers, code 6830.