About the Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers
The Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers (Nebraska Alliance) provides statewide leadership in the fight against child abuse alongside its member centers, Nebraska's seven fully accredited Child Advocacy Centers.
The Nebraska Alliance:
- Facilitates a collaborative statewide network dedicated to a coordinated and comprehensive response to child abuse
- Serves as a leading resource within Nebraska in regard to child abuse issues and the Child Advocacy Center (CAC) model
- Represents a collaborative effort among our CAC membership, staff and our governing entity
- Provides support services to emerging and existing CACs and multi-disciplinary teams (MDTs), and
- Assists with the development, continuation, and enhancement of the CAC model throughout Nebraska
Click here to view our brochure.
Click here to view our most current annual report.
Please follow the link here to donate to the Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers, code 6830.