These are valuable links to websites that will give you more information about our cause.
Child Advocacy Center
- National Children's Alliance
- The National Children's Advocacy Center
- Midwest Regional Child Advocacy Center
- Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center
- Nebraska State Patrol
- National Sex Offender Public Registry
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Lancaster County Medical Society
- Children's Hospital- Continuing Medical Education
- National District Attorneys Association- Child Abuse Training Schedule
- American Prosecutors Research Institute (APRI)
- Find Government Offices In Your County
- Nebraska Commission on Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice
- Nebraska Attorney General, Doug Peterson
- National Resource Center for Child Protective Services
- Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
- Darkness to Light
- Northeast Community College,Norfolk, NE- Continuing Education
Northeast Community College offers a variety of courses that fulfill the licenser requirements of continuing education of various professions. Northeast works closely with regulatory agencies to assure that continuing education courses meet approval guidelines.
Mission: Helping people live better lives
- ACTION for Child Protection
- Center on Children, Families, and the Law
CCFL's mission, related to child and family policy and law, is to conduct research, analyze policy, and provide education and community service. The purpose of CCFL's activities is to enhance the well-being of children, youth, and families.
- Metropolitan Child Advocacy Coalition
The mission of MCAC is to ensure the safety of children and prevent child abuse through the organized efforts of child and family advocates from diverse disciplines who provide awareness, education, coordination, and advocacy to professionals who impact the lives of children.
- Recursos en Espanol
- Dr. Stephen Lazoritz
Helping today's hospital and medical staff meet the challenges they face by offering a broad spectrum of services in all aspects of hospital interactions, and helping the community protect its children.
- Toni Cavanagh Johnson, Ph.D.
Toni Cavanagh Johnson, Ph.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice in South Pasadena, California. She has been working in the field of child abuse for 27 years as a researcher, trainer and clinician.
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children is a national organization whose mission is to enhance the ability of professionals to respond to children and families affected by abuse and violence. APSAC tries to fulfill this mission in a number of ways, most notably through providing education and other sources of information to professionals who work in the child maltreatment and related fields.
- Nebraska DHHS Licensure
Licensure Unit provides Web site access to licensure information for credentialed persons, health care facilities and services and child care programs.